New from Summit Racing – the Dynatech SuperMAXX street headers for 1997-2017 Corvettes. These headers are made from mandrel bent T-304 stainless steel for maximum flow. See more details below.
Dynatech used its experience building first-class race headers to develop its SuperMAXX street headers. Dynatech put a pair of SuperMAXXes on a C5 Corvette and gained 30 horsepower and 30 lbs.-ft. of torque. The company says adding a good tune will add another 20 to 25 horsepower.
SuperMAXX headers are made from T-304 stainless steel. Most are full length headers with large 1 3/4 or 1 7/8 inch mandrel bent primary tubes for maximum flow. Oxygen sensor extension cables, triple layer stainless steel gaskets, header bolts, and installation hardware are included.
- 1967-69, 1998-2002, 2010-2017 Camaro
- 1969-74 Nova
- 1997-2017 Corvette
- 1999-2017 Silverado/Sierra 1500 V8
- 2005-17 Mustang
- 1999-2014 Ford F-150
- 2009-17 Dodge Challenger with Hemi
- 2006-17 Dodge Charger with Hemi
- 2003-06 Dodge Ram 1500 with Hemi
- Gains of up to 50 horsepower and 55 lbs.-ft. of torque with tuning
- Made from T-304 stainless steel
- Mandrel bent primary tubes for maximum flow