Adding water-methanol injection at a boosted engine is an easy way to pick up additional horsepower. What isn’t always easy is finding a great tuner to really take advantage of the system. Snow Performance saw this and developed their Comp-One kit. Not only does it include everything needed to run the boost juice, but ordering is even simple with one part number for popular GM, Ford, and Chrysler vehicle applications.
New Comp One Is the Ultimate Water-Methanol Injection System
Snow Performance’s Comp-One is the first and only plug and play system that doesn’t require you to have a shop re-tune your gasoline engine on a dyno, to realize the full potential of water-methanol injection. The Comp-One simply plugs in to your vehicle’s diagnostic port, and begins delivering optimum timing and air-fuel enhancements, to achieve maximum power. The Comp-One is the ultimate system that eliminates the need to buy a separate tuner / re-programmer, water-methanol injection system, gauges, diagnostic code reader/tool, and G-tech dynamometer, because it’s all included and functions through a single dash-mounted touch screen monitor.
“This system can deliver the15-25 percent potential power increase of water-methanol injection in your boosted gasoline engine,” says Matt Snow, president of Snow Performance. “Having the tune with the water-methanol injection system is the missing link”. The Comp-One (PN- 48010) is designed for gasoline applications and fits popular GM, Ford and Chrysler vehicle applications.
- Built-in performance programmer
- Virtual gauges and a customizable dashboard.
- Virtual drag strip and performance meter.
- Diagnostic code reader tool.
- Fast and easy installation, simply plug it into the under dash diagnostic port on OBD-II equipped vehicles.
- Safety. Eliminates damaging engine detonation
- No need for other gauges cluttering your dash
- Savings, (over $500) if you purchase all the parts separately