New from Baer – the popular EradiSpeed line is now available for the 2005-2013 Corvette Z06. This superior brake rotors are made to perform while saving unsprung weight. See more details below.
The EradiSpeed line of products is expanding with the addition of the popular 2005-2013 Corvette Z06! The Corvette is equipped with good brakes in factory form, but it lacks the quality and visual impact that the Baer EradiSpeed products are known for!
Beyond being a substantial visual improvement these rotors deliver impressive performance upgrades as well. Most importantly, the 2-piece design with aluminum hat greatly reduces weight, and in the most important places! In some applications these rotors can save as much as 10.5lbs unsprung and rotational mass per rotor! In addition, to substantial weight savings the directional vane structure of these rotors acts as a centrifugal pump when rotating and pumps air to the outer edges of the rotor enhancing cooling efforts. Since a brake by design is a heatsink, being able to keep the rotor cool improves efficiency and performance of the rotor!
- Direct bolt on system
- Features 2pc slot, drill, zinc plated rotors
- Simple installation, no bleeding of the brakes required
- Directionally vaned structure acts like a centrifugal pump, advancing cooling efforts
- 2-piece design: spacegrade machine aluminum hat bolted to rotor ring, greatly reduces weight
- National Aerospace Standard (NAS) Rotor Hardware