Do you have an old, four-barrel carburetor you’ll never use that is taking up space? Now, you can get $50.00 for it – along with a new fuel squirter. Edelbrock is excited to announce its Carburetor Bounty Program. This means you can get a $50.00 rebate when you purchase an Edelbrock AVS2 carburetor and send Edelbrock your old, four-barrel carburetor between now and October 31, 2018.
Eligible purchases will include any new AVS2-series carburetor. The Carburetor Bounty Program is a mail-in rebate only, and a check will be processed once Edelbrock has received the old four-barrel carburetor. The carburetor you send in must be in usable condition. Reconditioned, junkyard-salvaged, and two-barrel carburetors will not be accepted. For a complete list of eligible purchases by part number, shipping instructions, and complete promotion details, visit the official promotional website by clicking here.
- Send Edelbrock your old carburetor and get a $50 rebate when you purchase a new Edelbrock AVS2 carburetor
- Valid on new AVS2 carburetors purchased between now and October 31, 2018
- Consumers have until November 31, 2018 to submit a redemption form with a valid proof of purchase and for Edelbrock to receive the old carburetor
- Reconditioned, junkyard, and two-barrel carburetors are not eligible
- Allow 4 to 6 weeks for delivery of your $50 rebate. Submissions must be postmarked by November 30, 2018. Offer good only in USA, Puerto Rico, and Canada. Limit one redemption per eligible product, per household. P.O. Box address not accepted. Must be 18 years of age. Submissions from different addresses cannot be combined together in one envelope. Offer void where prohibited, taxed, or restricted by law. Please keep a copy of your submission. Substitution of products not valid. Not responsible for mail lost or damaged by the US Postal Service. Offer has no cash value. Void where prohibited by law. End consumer promotion only, shops are NOT eligible for re-sale.
- Only four-barrel carburetors (ANY BRAND) in working condition are eligible. Reconditioned, junkyard, and two-barrel carburetors are NOT eligible.