Australia’s Harrop Engineering took their 2009 C6 Z06 and prepped it for the Clubsprint class at World Time Attack Challenge. A select set of engine and suspension mods take the already potent factory “Zed-oh-six” and turn it into a razor-sharp track weapon.
- Harrop Teams With Forgeline to Win 3 Time Attack Divisions
- Video: Harrop Hurricane ITB Intake Manifold Beats 72 Hour Bench Test
- PRI 2012: Harrop Engineering’s Hurricane ITB Manifold Flies-by-Wire
- Video: Thomson Tests LS7 with Harrop IR Intake Manifold on Dyno
- Airstrip Attack: Reid Yoken’s ’03 Corvette C5 Z06
Copyright ©2013 Power Automedia, LLC. All rights reserved. Policy and Terms