What better place to put a nitrous’ed 440ci LS7 to work than at The Texas Mile? Click the link to watch as the guys from 510 Race Engineering take their built C6 Z06 down the 5,280 this past March, hitting over 208 MPH….
- Video: Bone Stock ZR1 Goes 181 MPH at The Texas Mile
- Video: Airstrip Race Action From This Year’s Texas Invitational
- Natually Aspirated C4 Corvette Runs 211 MPH At The Texas Mile
- Video: ZR1, CTS-V, and GTO Standing Mile Top Speed Comparison
- Video: Twin Turbo Z06 Runs Effortless 8-Second Quarter Mile
Copyright ©2013 Power Automedia, LLC. All rights reserved. Policy and Terms