On a recent balmy, sunny Southeastern Friday, just under 50 cars competed in the Grassroots Motorsports (GRM) 2012 Ultimate Track Car Challenge (UTCC). The event happens every year at the historic, scenic and exhilarating Virginia International Raceway, between South Boston and Danville, Virginia.
- Video: Preview The Corvette Anthology 2012 by HI-Tech Software
- Video: 2012 Corvette Daytona Prototype Debuts At Daytona Speedway
- Video: C3 Corvette Takes on Swiss Rally Course
- Video: Watch On Board as a C4 Corvette Takes On a Narrow Hill-Climb
- Video: “Corvette Fever” – Road & Track Tests the Full C6 Lineup
Copyright ©2013 Power Automedia, LLC. All rights reserved. Policy and Terms