We like to focus on our LS-wielding favorites and Chevy engineer Tony Roma and Formula DRIFT driver Conrad Grunewald couldn’t agree more, pinning two of the top Chevys and their technology against one another in the latest Chevrolet Driving Dynamics episode. Check it out inside.
- Video: Chevrolet Runs Deep with 100 Years of Racing Heritage
- Video: The Stig Thrashing a ’60 Corvette – Real or Simulated?
- Video: TFLCar Compares Camaro ZL1, a Corvette, and a Porsche Cayenne
- Video: C4 Corvette Model Full of Technology Found in Future Cars
- Video: 1974 Corvette Lays Down Big Power On The Dyno
Copyright ©2013 Power Automedia, LLC. All rights reserved. Policy and Terms