Jim Moyer has an eye for details and a love of miniature engines. It was only natural that the two passions came together to build the world’s most accurate and smallest running 327ci Corvette miniature engine, ever. We’ve even got video of the replica running like the real thing!
- Video: Fully Functional 1/3rd Scale Chevrolet 350ci Small-Block
- Video Reveals New GM Engine Sporting Twin-Turbos?
- Video: GM Opens Up On C7 Corvette Aerodynamics, Engine
- Video: Complete Chevy 283ci Small-Block Tear Down At Warp Speed
- Video: Beck Racing Engine Stuffs 434-inch SBC in Split Window ‘Vette
Copyright ©2013 Power Automedia, LLC. All rights reserved. Policy and Terms