Previously, LMR of Houston squeezed 591 horses from their “Twisted” C6. This time they’ve raised the bar a notch with their nitrous-fed, “Punisher” powered by a 440-cube LS7 that’s capable of cranking 904 horses on nitrous. The ‘Vette also utilizes a set of “Stage 3″ heads with an LSX-spec COMP cam.
- Video: Dave And Steve Karr Test Their 355 In The Front Yard
- Video: Livernois Motorsports’ Stage 3 Z06 Runs In The Mid-9s
- Video: LG Motorsports Mono Ball Kit For C5 & C6 Corvettes
- Video: LSX “Dyno Theater Triple-Play” with Livernois Motorsports
- Video: Tim Lynch’s Street Car is a 1,300 HP Twin Turbo Z06
Copyright ©2013 Power Automedia, LLC. All rights reserved. Policy and Terms