Part 2 of our 2-part series wraps up Corvette Central Performance’s Stage 3 and 4 kits for the C5 Corvette, taking Project Y2k’s power to the next level with long tube headers and a cam swap, among other improvements. Check out how we’ve built our 2000 Corvette to outrun an LS3 C6!
- Project Y2k: Stage 1 & 2 Upgrades from Corvette Central Performance
- Project Y2k: Drag Race Upgrades From Lingenfelter
- Video: Livernois Motorsports’ Stage 3 Z06 Runs In The Mid-9s
- Replacement C1 Passenger Side Dash Inserts from Corvette Central
- SEMA 2011: Exedy Racing Clutches New Stage I, II Camaro, Vette Units
Copyright ©2013 Power Automedia, LLC. All rights reserved. Policy and Terms