Destined for a ’67 Corvette, this 6.2-liter LS3 engine built by Southern Performance Systems sports a nostalgic appearance but offers the power and streetability of EFI. Check out the details.
- Video: C6 Z06 Corvette Makes 1,244 Horsepower On Pump Gas
- Video: LSX “Dyno Theater Triple-Play” with Livernois Motorsports
- Video: 427ci LS7 Makes 632 Horsepower Before Getting Twin Turbos
- Video: LMR Reaper ZR1 on the Dyno Does 834 to the Wheels
- Video: The Lucra LC470 Provides 630 Horsepower in a 2,000 Pound Car
Copyright ©2013 Power Automedia, LLC. All rights reserved. Policy and Terms