This video starring GM’s Paul Alexander explains how heat-activated springs take the place of mechanical actuators in the C7 Corvette, shedding precious ounces that help slim down the new Corvette’s curb weight.
- Video: 2012 Corvette Daytona Prototype Debuts At Daytona Speedway
- Video: New Chevrolet Ad Stars 2014 Corvette, New Slogan
- Video: Corvette Trailer #1 Hits The Web Talking Form And Function
- Video: GM Opens Up On C7 Corvette Aerodynamics, Engine
- Video: A Walk-Around of the Newly Revealed C7 Corvette Stingray
Copyright ©2013 Power Automedia, LLC. All rights reserved. Policy and Terms