Publishing titan Robert E. Petersen founded the museum with the intention of creating a very different sort of experience for car lovers, and no matter what the current theme might be, a visit to the Petersen is worth taking time for as a part of any visit to SoCal.
- Video: Motorweek Celebrates 25 Years Of Callaway Performance
- SEMA 2012: Edelbrock Celebrates 75 Years With New Products
- Video: Top 7 Reasons to Visit the National Corvette Museum
- Prague Celebrates America’s Sports Car at Annual Corvette Event
- Video: How Do You Get a 1965 Sting Ray Into a Museum Lobby?
Copyright ©2013 Power Automedia, LLC. All rights reserved. Policy and Terms