Turning the tables on Edgar Soler, the interviewer this year was an old friend – Dan Woods, of Chop Cut Rebuild. The two talked about the extensive products found in the many Classic Industries catalogs.
- SEMA 2012: SSBC Unleashes Big Brake Kits For Classic Wheel Sizes
- SEMA 2013: Chevrolet Preview – Am I The Luckiest Guy At SEMA?
- SEMA 2013: Edelbrock E-FORCE Supercharger for C7 Vette and Silverado
- SEMA 2013: GM Seeking Feedback on Gen V LT1 Concept Crate Engine
- SEMA 2013: SCT Releases New X4 Programmer To Replace SF3 And X3
Copyright ©2013 Power Automedia, LLC. All rights reserved. Policy and Terms