If you have ever installed a clutch, you know how much of a pain it can be when it comes to properly aligning the discs. Additionally, if you buy most twin disc clutch kits, you have to purchase an expensive flywheel that is designed for the kit or setup for air gap. That us until Mcleod Racing introduced the RXT.
- McLeod How-to Video Shows How to Install Popular RST and RXT clutches
- SEMA 2012: McLeod’s Expands Hydraulic Clutch Conversion Kits Line
- SEMA 2011: New Single, Twin-Disc Camaro, Mustang Clutches From ACT
- SEMA 2011: Exedy Racing Clutches New Stage I, II Camaro, Vette Units
- SEMA 2011: Joe Gibbs Driven Ford Modular, GM LS Synthetic Oils
Copyright ©2013 Power Automedia, LLC. All rights reserved. Policy and Terms