If you’re like most of the aftermarket industry, spooling along the fast lane at an uneasy high rpm for long distance drives can leave you wincing most of the trip, rather than enjoying it. Gear Vendors has cured that with their latest component, which allows manual 3-speeds to gain three extra gears!
- First Look: ProCharger Unveils RaceDrive Gear Drive, Two New F3′s
- SEMA 2012: Hurst Shifts Into High Tech With Paddle Shifters
- SEMA 2012: TCI Torque Converter Offers Lock-up for 6L80E
- SEMA 2012: Joe Gibbs Driven Offers Street & Race Synthetic Oils
- Video: “The Stig” Sets New Top Gear USA Record In A Hennessey ZR750
Copyright ©2013 Power Automedia, LLC. All rights reserved. Policy and Terms