For the ultimate Dynojet, you can upgrade all the way to the 424xLC2 with Linx, as shown here. It features dual eddy current load absorbers, adjustable wheelbase all-wheel-drive capability, and the Linx system that mechanically synchronizes the drums.
- PRI 2011: Dynojet Owners Give Us Opinions On Dynojet’s Chassis Dynos
- SEMA 2012: Dynocom Announces Upgrades to 5000 Series Chassis Dyno
- PRI 2011: DynoJet Chassis Dynos at SCT Performance’s Open House
- New Dyno Videos Going Up All the Time on Dynojet’s Facebook Page
- SEMA 2011: Dynocom’s New AWD 5000 Series Portable Dyno
Copyright ©2013 Power Automedia, LLC. All rights reserved. Policy and Terms