Dakota Digital is expanding their coverage, and has a lot of new products out that help with the increasing modern engine swaps being done on classic cars. You might remember them for the LCD gauges they have, but their instrumentation has expanded immensely.
- SEMA 2011: All Stainless Late-Model Kits and New Outlaw Series
- SEMA 2011: Weld’s Expands Line of Racing Wheels, Late Model Bead-loc
- SCT Upgrades Late Model Corvettes with the Push of a Button
- SEMA 2012: Moduline Helps Create The Garage Of Your Dreams
- SEMA 2012: Garrett Turbos for Every Engine, Large and Small
Copyright ©2013 Power Automedia, LLC. All rights reserved. Policy and Terms