Though they’re best known for their contributions to the late model part of the market, if you scratch ARH’s owner Nick Filippedes, you’ll find he bleeds whatever color Oldsmobile guys bleed. That’s led to an interest in building parts for classic musclecars.
- SEMA 2011: Garrett’s Powerful New GTX5518R Drag Racing Turbo
- SEMA 2011: Exedy Racing Clutches New Stage I, II Camaro, Vette Units
- Video: MGP Installs GM Licensed Caliper Covers on C5 Z06
- SEMA 2012: Garrett Turbos for Every Engine, Large and Small
- SEMA 2011: Weld’s Expands Line of Racing Wheels, Late Model Bead-loc
Copyright ©2013 Power Automedia, LLC. All rights reserved. Policy and Terms