The Comp Series calipers are perfect for cars that see a lot of trips down the drag strip, but are also occasionally driven on the street. They are a lightweight, 4-piston design that allows for 20% more brake pad surface area, and is 25% thicker to stand up to the abuse of street driving and strip duty.
- SEMA 2011: SSBC “V8″ Eight-Piston Calipers for 15-inch Wheels
- SEMA 2011: SSBC’s Massive Tri-Power Brake System for Pickups
- SEMA 2011: Garrett’s New GTX2863R Street/Track Turbocharger
- Video: ’63 Corvette Flies Across Drag Strip, Somehow Doesn’t Crash
- Video: C5 Corvette Takes Out Fox Body Mustang in Drag Strip Crash
Copyright ©2013 Power Automedia, LLC. All rights reserved. Policy and Terms