Garrett’s new GTX5518R large frame turbos are outline interchangeable with Garrett’s entire GT55R range of turbochargers and offers 11 percent more flow and 15 percent higher pressure ratio over the previous GT5518R and capable of producing 1,500 horsepower.
- SEMA 2011: Garrett’s New GTX2863R Street/Track Turbocharger
- SEMA 2011: Weld’s Expands Line of Racing Wheels, Late Model Bead-loc
- Video: Garrett Shows Turbo Blowing Up in Super Slow-Motion
- PRI 2011: Project 1320 Tells Stories Of Drag Racing’s Heroes
- SEMA 2011: Exedy Racing Clutches New Stage I, II Camaro, Vette Units
Copyright ©2013 Power Automedia, LLC. All rights reserved. Policy and Terms