LS engines have a strong following in today’s street rod market but many enthusiasts don’t care for the exposed coil packs or flat sided valve covers. Billet Specialties addressed those issues with their new line of billet aluminum valve covers to the delight of the SEMA crowd.
- SEMA 2011: Billet Specialties Debut New Powder Coated Center Rim
- SEMA 2012: Billet Specialties Announces All New Hot Rod Innovations
- Billet Specialties Tru Trac Front Drive System Install
- SEMA 2011:K1 Technologies Offers Connecting Rods For Stroked Engines
- SEMA 2011: SCT’s iTSX Brings Tuning to Apple Devices
Copyright ©2013 Power Automedia, LLC. All rights reserved. Policy and Terms