Redesigned roller shafts, a high-flow fan for the eddy brake and an undercarriage convenience LED light are the latest upgrades to the Dynocom 5000 Series chassis dyno. The Texas-based company also announced at SEMA the introduction an entry-level Dyno X model with a starting price of $10,995.
- SEMA 2011: Dynocom’s New AWD 5000 Series Portable Dyno
- SEMA 2012: Dynojet Sets the Pace for Chassis Dyno Technology
- SEMA 2012: Billet Specialties Announces All New Hot Rod Innovations
- SEMA 2012: Kooks Headers Unveils Their Green Series Converters
- PRI 2012: Dyno Dynamics Shows Off Full Range of Dynomometers
Copyright ©2013 Power Automedia, LLC. All rights reserved. Policy and Terms