First up is Weld’s new Sportsman Drag Series wheel. The cost savings comes with Weld’s welded modular construction versus the typical bolt together style found in the Pro Drag Series. Also for you higher offset wheel guys, like F-body Camaros and S197 Mustangs, Weld now has a bead-loc wheel for you.
- SEMA 2011: All Stainless Late-Model Kits and New Outlaw Series
- SEMA 2011: SSBC “V8″ Eight-Piston Calipers for 15-inch Wheels
- Weld Racing’s RT-S Series Wheels: 10,000 Fitments Can’t Be Wrong
- SEMA 2012: McLeod’s Expands Hydraulic Clutch Conversion Kits Line
- SEMA 2012: Dakota Digital Helps With Late Model Engine Swaps
Copyright ©2013 Power Automedia, LLC. All rights reserved. Policy and Terms