You can do about a 2-second 60-foot in a C5 Corvette on street tires without much effort, but for a skateboard to do the same is astonishing. We’re not talking about your run-of-the-mill wood board with wheels, however. We’re talking about a new line of electronic skateboards called Gnarboards.
- Video: Watch On Board as a C4 Corvette Takes On a Narrow Hill-Climb
- Video: Heads-Up Drag Race – Corvette Racing’s C6.R Versus Stock ZR1
- Video: Watch This Pfadt-Sponsored C5 Corvette Chase Down a C6 ZR1
- Video: Corvette Versus Mustang Street Race Goes Very Wrong
- Video: C5 Corvette and Jeep SRT8 Almost Collide in Street Race
Copyright ©2013 Power Automedia, LLC. All rights reserved. Policy and Terms