There are certain things that are appropriate to be transported in Corvette, such as Selma Blair, shopping bags and the occasional bucket of chicken from the KFC drive thru. However, using a C5 Corvette as a pickup truck is not advisable; Corvettes are not designed to haul boats. They are designed to haul ass.
- Valet Company Plays Out Ferris Bueller With C6 Corvette Convertible
- Video: On-Road Footage of Yet Another “Corvette-Truck”
- Corvette, A Language All Its Own: A 1990 Sales Training Video
- Video: Lots Of Snow, A Red C6 Corvette, And Flip-Flops
- 18-Month-Old Hayden Friend’s Tricked Out Power Wheels Corvette
Copyright ©2013 Power Automedia, LLC. All rights reserved. Policy and Terms