Its been established that a bone stock Corvette ZR1 can run as fast as 10.33 with help from a grippy set of drag radials. Well, how about a modified ZR1? Can a few bolt-ons and some tuning get a ZR1 into single digit E.T.’s? Thanks to this YouTube video we can answer that question with a firm “yes”.
- Video: Bone Stock ZR1 Runs 10.33 at 132 MPH on Drag Radials
- Video: Stock ZR1 Yanks the Wheels, Runs Mid-10′s on Drag Radials
- Video: Heads-Up Drag Race – Corvette Racing’s C6.R Versus Stock ZR1
- Video: Bone Stock C6 Z06 Sets New Record – 10.71 at 130 MPH
- Video: ’63 Corvette Flies Across Drag Strip, Somehow Doesn’t Crash
Copyright ©2013 Power Automedia, LLC. All rights reserved. Policy and Terms