A few weeks ago we brought you the story about the new quarter mile record that had been set for a bone stock C6 Z06 with nothing but a set of drag radials. It might have left many of you wondering, as I know it did with us, what the more powerful ZR1 could do under the same conditions. Well, we have your answer.
- Video: Stock ZR1 Yanks the Wheels, Runs Mid-10′s on Drag Radials
- Video: Bone Stock C6 Z06 Sets New Record – 10.71 at 130 MPH
- Video: Modded ZR1 Breaks Into the 9′s on Nitto Drag Radials
- Video: Heads-Up Drag Race – Corvette Racing’s C6.R Versus Stock ZR1
- Video: Chevrolet Runs Deep with 100 Years of Racing Heritage
Copyright ©2013 Power Automedia, LLC. All rights reserved. Policy and Terms