In this extraordinary video from 1989, Stu Hayner, the 1988 reigning champion of the SCCA Corvette Challenge, flips his C4 while defending his championship title at the second race of the season n Dallas. Consequently, the racecar earns the nickname “Flipper” from the members of the Texas American Race Team.
- Amazing Footage of Viper/Corvette Crash from the Supercar Challenge
- Video: ’63 Corvette Flies Across Drag Strip, Somehow Doesn’t Crash
- Nurburgring 24 Turns Into a Challenge for HARIBO Corvette Team
- Video: C5 Corvette Takes Out Fox Body Mustang in Drag Strip Crash
- Video: Interview With Man Who Filmed Thanksgiving Street Race Crash
Copyright ©2013 Power Automedia, LLC. All rights reserved. Policy and Terms