Losing traction can be fun, but at the drag strip it can have serious consequences beyond running a crappy ET. During a recent event at Raceway Park in Englishtown, NJ, one C6 Corvette owner experienced a catastrophic loss of traction that resulted in the Corvette making contact with the wall in the other lane.
- Video: Corvette Driver Nearly Crashes Into Crowd
- Video: C5 Corvette Takes Out Fox Body Mustang in Drag Strip Crash
- Video: C6 Corvette And Viper Do Battle At A German Airstrip
- Video: ’63 Corvette Flies Across Drag Strip, Somehow Doesn’t Crash
- Video: Lew Stitely’s ’53 Corvette “Tijuana Taxi” Runs Mid 9′s
Copyright ©2013 Power Automedia, LLC. All rights reserved. Policy and Terms