This wicked 1965 “See Through Sting Ray” offers a glimpse into the inner workings of a Corvette. The street-legal restoration, performed by Corvette Repair, Inc. of New York, gives onlookers a chance to check out parts of the car they wouldn’t normally be able to see.
- Video: How Do You Get a 1965 Sting Ray Into a Museum Lobby?
- Check Out This Amazing Speed Painting of a Classic Sting Ray
- Video: “Driving the Night” in a ’69 Corvette Sting Ray
- Video: How To Replace A Faulty Passenger-Side Check Valve in a C5
- Video: Modern Sting Ray Brings Performance and Classic Styling
Copyright ©2013 Power Automedia, LLC. All rights reserved. Policy and Terms