The Chevy Spark is a tiny city car powered by a 1.2 liter engine. So how a bunch of Germans shoehorned a 7.0 liter LS7 V8 from a Corvette Z06 under the hood, we don’t know…but the result is one wild little car.
- Video: APP Tuned Z06 Corvette Packing ZR1-Type Horsepower
- Video: Drift Chevy Colorado Does It Right With 1,000rwhp LS7
- Chevy Celebrates Corvette’s 59th Birthday with Killer Video
- Video: Complete Chevy 283ci Small-Block Tear Down At Warp Speed
- Video: Chevy’s Driving Academy Turns Common “Men” into “Drivers”
Copyright ©2013 Power Automedia, LLC. All rights reserved. Policy and Terms