There are many generations of Corvettes, but only one can take the credit for starting it all. Introduced in 1953, the C1 generation lasted ten model years, paving the way for the generations that followed and the two-seater American sports car craze. But that’s not all that the C1 generation is known for….
- Video: C6 Z06 Corvette Makes 1,244 Horsepower On Pump Gas
- Video: Corvette Daytona Prototype Makes its First Test Laps
- Video: National Insurance Crime Bureau Talks About Corvette Theft
- Video: K&N Makes Searching For Products Easier Than Ever!
- Video: C6 Z06 With Rear Mount Turbo Kit Makes Well Over 660 RWHP
Copyright ©2013 Power Automedia, LLC. All rights reserved. Policy and Terms