Wilwood Engineering is pleased to announce the release of their new D154 direct replacement caliper for most 1968 to present GM cars. These new calipers are designed to work with OEM equipment while providing improved heat transfer, weight savings and better driver feel.
Wilwood Disc Brakes introduces their new forget billet D154 replacement caliper for 1968 – present GM vehicles.
Wilwood’s is pleased to announce their new D154 direct bolt-on replacement caliper for most 1968 – present GM muscle cars and passenger vehicles that were originally equipped with iron single piston D154 pad type calipers. The calipers are specifically designed to mount in the stock location, with stock size rotors, using regular Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) type or aftermarket compound replacement pads, and fitment anywhere the OEM calipers were used.
The D154 caliper represents the latest refinements in modern caliper design and manufacturing including forged aluminum body, stainless steel pistons for their slow heat transfer properties and high corrosion resistance; high temperature seals for controlled piston retraction, which improves driver feel. The caliper comes in a single piston 2.50” diameter as well as two 2-piston configurations, 1.62/1.62” and 1.12/1.12” for vehicles that have been converted to four wheel discs. Both caliper configurations have the same muscular exterior design, giving them that big-brake multi-piston look.
Calipers are available in black or red powder coat which compliments wheel, tire and rotor upgrades on all types of customized vehicles. Save weight and gain reliability with the new D154 calipers from Wilwood
For more information contact Wilwood Engineering at (805) 388-1188, or visit our website at www.wilwood.com
- The calipers are specifically designed to mount in the stock location
- Calipers are available in black or red powder coat
- The caliper comes in a single piston 2.50” diameter
- For two 2-piston configurations is available in, 1.62/1.62” and 1.12/1.12” for vehicles that have been converted to four wheel discs