Racing Head Service Offers New Pro Elite Aluminum Heads for the LS7
With new engines comes an increased demand for and a lag of performance parts. Thanks to Racing Head Service (RHS) and their new Pro Elite Aluminum Heads for LS7 Applications, you don’t have to wait any longer for an aluminum head that is especially made for your engine. Whether you’re running an OEM or aftermarket LS7, the new Pro Elite Aluminum Heads are specially engineered to fit the intake manifold and valve train setup of your engine, giving you the best performance possible for you hardcore street machine.
RHS Pro Elite Aluminum Cylinder Heads For LS7 Applications
Memphis, TN- RHS has released the aftermarket’s only high performance LS7 head that features a raised intake runner design specifically engineered to accommodate production and aftermarket LS7 intake manifolds and valve train setups.
RHS Pro Elite Aluminum Cylinder Heads for LS7 Applications are designed with a 12-degree valve angle and unique .220″ raised intake runners to provide a better line of sight into the cylinders and allow for an improved short turn. In addition, custom CNC-machined runners optimize volume, atomization and velocity. Engineered from 355T6 aerospace-grade aluminum alloy, the heads feature the popular LS 6-bolt head design, making them compatible with both the RHS LS Race Block and all OEM or aftermarket GM LS-type blocks. The design also increases clamping capacity to improve cylinder head gasket retention on high horsepower and boosted applications. These features, and a .750″ thick deck surface, increase integrity in high cylinder pressure applications. In addition, the Pro Elite Heads have a reinforced solid rocker rail engineered for shaft mount rockers to provide increased rigidity and valve train stability. Raised .400″ valve cover rails provide clearance for aftermarket rocker systems, while the raised runner and rolled valve angle increase overall flow capability. These features, coupled with an improved water jacket design, make them ideal heads for both small and large cubic inch, hardcore street applications.
Features & Benefits:
- First high performance cylinder head engineered with raised intake runners to accommodate both production & aftermarket LS7 manifolds & valve trains
- 2° Valve angle & .220″ raised intake runner over stock LS7 provide better line of sight into cylinders & improved short turn flow performance
- 355T6 Aluminum, 6-bolt head design compatible with RHS LS Race & GM LSX Blocks
- 100% CNC-machined runners optimize volume, atomization & velocity
- Improved clamping capacity improves head gasket retention in high HP & boosted applications
- 750″ Deck surface increases integrity; reinforced solid rocker rail increases rigidity & stability
- 400″ Raised rail works with aftermarket rockers; .100″ raised exhaust port conveniently allows use of both stock & aftermarket intake manifolds
- Can be used in small & large cubic inch, hardcore street applications