Don’t get the wind knocked out of your late-model GM! With Granatelli’s latest MAF sensor, you can improve throttle response, mileage and performance from 2,000 RPM to the redline.
Granatelli Motor Sports, the leader in high performance mass airflow sensor technology for over 15 years, now offers their unique “slot-In” Style performance MAF sensors for 1994-1997 LT & 2002 – current GM LS powered cars. Granatelli’s break-through technology fits both stock and virtually any size aftermarket housing with ONE part number (350300).
The Granatelli “Slot-In” style performance MAF sensor improves your ability to scale and tune your ECM for all your high-performance bolt-ons including heads and cam packages. This will improve throttle response, mileage and performance from 2,000 RPM to the redline. Like all Granatelli mass airflow sensors, many of these applications are 50-state legal and they are calibrated on a proprietary MAF dyno for spot on calibration and repeatability. Installation is a snap, requiring only a few minutes of your time and basic tools. No cutting or splicing of wiring harnesses required.
- Fits both stock and virtually any size aftermarket housing with ONE part number (350300)
- Aims at improving your ability to scale and tune your ECM to improve throttle, mileage, and performance from 2K RPM to the redline
- Many Applications are legal in all 50 states
- Calibrated on a proprietary MAF dynamometer for spot-on calibration and repeatability
- Easy installation; no cutting or splicing wiring harnesses needed, and it’s done in minutes