Moser Engineering has a new gem for C5 Corvettes running in NHRA Stock Eliminator classes They’ve created a kit that enables the C5′s weight to be exploited, by disposing of the fickle and unrepeatable independent rear for a proven solid-axel torque arm style sub frame. This assembly comes standard with a 12-bolt center section and Moser Engineering’s Custom Alloy Axles.
This is the Moser Engineering rear sub frame kit to be used in C-5 Corvettes.
This kit was primarily designed for NHRA Stock Eliminator classes but can be adapted for other uses.
Since the C-5 Corvette is designed to be an independent rear with a transaxle, modifications must be made to the transmission tunnel, torque tube tunnel and upper rear control arm mounts to facilitate this installation.
- New Moser 12-Bolt Housing
- 35 Spline Custom Alloy Axles
- Moser Lightweight Steel Spool
- 12-Bolt Pro/Comp Ring & Pinion
- 1350 Series Chrome Moly Pinion Yoke
- Timken Bearings
- 5/8″ Drive Stud Kit (2″ or 3″)
- Sealed Axle Bearings
- Chrome Moly – Torque Arm, Driveshaft Loop, Transmission Cross-member, Panhard Bar, Track Locator, Lower Control Arms, Spring Saddles, Anti-Roll Adjuster, Anti-Roll Arm, Anti-Roll Tubes and Frame Rails
- Mild Steel – Front Cross-member, Rear Cross-member, Upper Shock Mounts, Spring Mounts