Kooks’ S/S Header & Torque Scavenging X-Pipes For 2014 Stingray
Kooks Headers and Exhaust debuts Stainless Steel Long Tube Headers and Torque Scavenging X-Pipes for new 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray V8 6.2. Stainless Steel Headers available in 1 7/8″ x 3″ or 2″ x 3″ sizes. Kooks’ 3″ Stainless Steel GREEN Catted X-Pipes include Ultra High Performance GREEN Cats, Cometic Stainless Steel gaskets, ARP header bolts and Torca ball and socket clamping system. This system includes 2 3/4″ OEM outlets for use with stock axle back, for a 45+ gain in curb appeal and torque.
With the highly anticipated release of the 2014 Corvette Stingray, Kooks Headers and Exhaust developed Stainless Steel Long Tube Headers and Torque Scavenging X-Pipes. This system has a dyno proven 32 RWHP on the stock tune. Construction includes CNC mandrel bent 304 Stainless Steel with 3/8″ hand ported flanges. X-Pipe features include EPA certified GESI Ultra High Performance Green catalysts and additional 02 bung for tuning. For the first time included with Stingray headers are Cometic Multi-Layer Steel Gaskets, ARP header bolts, and Torca clamps for leak-free performance.
- CNC mandrel bent 304 Stainless Steel tubing with 3/8” hand ported flanges
- X-Pipes feature EPA certified GESI Ultra High Performance Green catalysts and additional 02 bung for tuning
- Headers include: Cometic multi layer steel gaskets, ARP header bolts, and Torca clamps for leak-free performance
- Dyno proven 32 RWHP on the stock tune
- 45+ horsepower and torque gain
- Limited lifetime guarantee on all Kooks stainless steel products