One of the first driveline mods most enthusiasts make to their LS-equipped vehicles is a high-performance clutch. The OEM clutch might be adequate for a stock vehicle, but once that car starts seeing racing action and some high-performance parts, it’s time for an upgrade.
That’s where companies like Quarter Master come in, and they have just launched their new line of Optimum SR for street LS applications.
Optimum-SR 10.4″-inch Two-Disc LS Clutches achieved standout results in the GRAND-AM Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge Series, including a first and second-place sweep at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. Now, with lessons learned from racing, Optimum-SR LS Clutches are available for street use.
- Close to stock pedal feel without compromising torque capacity
- Can hold 1400 HP & 1000 ft./lbs.
- All billet construction & 100% completely rebuildable
- Can be used with OE hydraulic bearing systems or Quarter Master Tri-Lite II Hydraulic Release Bearings
- Applications include C5 & C6 Corvette, Gen V Camaro, G8 & 2009-Current CTS-V