Edelbrock Offers Classic Manifolds and Carbs in New Satin Finish
Edelbrock has been producing parts that improve the performance of your vehicle and keep your engine looking sleek for years now. In keeping with that tradition, they have just introduced a satin finish to their single-quad manifolds and carburetor kits. Available for popular Ford, Chevy and Chrysler applications, you can get everything you need to upgrade your induction system with a classic, sleek finish.
Edelbrock Single-Quad Intake Manifold and Carburetor Kits Are Now Available in Satin Finish
TORRANCE, CA – Edelbrock’s popular single-quad manifold and carb kits have been a big hit. Due to popular demand, Edelbrock has now made their popular induction upgrade kits available in their standard aluminum satin finish for a timeless and traditional look.
These manifold and carburetor kits are designed to provide the best combination of Edelbrock proven performance components all-in-one-box. These kits include everything needed for to upgrade easily to an induction system of high performance Edelbrock components. Each kit includes: an Edelbrock Performer, Performer Air-Gap, Performer RPM or RPM Air-Gap intake manifold, Performer or Thunder Series AVS carburetor, chrome fuel inlet line, intake gasket set, intake bolt set and carburetor stud kit.
Kits are available for popular small- and big-block Chevy, small-block Chrysler, small- and big-block Ford as well as Pontiac applications.
- The best combination of Edelbrock proven performance components all-in-one-box
- All necessary hardware and high-quality gaskets are included for a trouble free installation
- Edelbrock Performer, Performer Air-Gap, Performer RPM, or RPM Air-Gap intake manifold with traditional aluminum satin finish
- Performer or Thunder Series AVS carburetor with ball burnished finish
- Made in the USA for absolute quality and performance
- Retail priced from $825.95 to $1,200.95
For more information please visit www.edelbrock.com