Canton Racing Products Offers LS Engine Road Race Oil Pans
It doesn’t matter what kind of vehicle you have, what modifications you’ve done or how you use your vehicle, if it doesn’t have the proper oil system, you aren’t going to get anywhere. That’s why Canton Racing Products offers a wide variety of oil pans and system components for a variety of applications, including the new GM LS1/LS6 Front Sump Road Race Drift Car Oil Pan. This pan is specially designed for your specific application and will never leave you high and dry when you depend on your oil system the most.
GM LS1/LS6 Front Sump Road Race Drift Car Oil Pan
Canton’s new 15-276 front sump road race/drift car oil pan is designed for GM LS1/LS6 powered cars that require a shallow front sump oil pan. It’s diamond shaped baffle with 4 trap doors and removable windage/anti-slosh baffle provide the best oil control under demanding street and track conditions. With provisions for a pan mounted dipstick and 20 mm oil temperature sensor along with a 6.5 quart system oil capacity.
Features and Benefits:
- Shallow 5-5/8 sump
- Diamond shape road race baffle assembly with four trap doors
- Removable windage/anti-slosh baffle
- Magnetic drain plug
- Provision for a pan mounted dipstick
- Provision for a 20mm oil temperature sensor
- Long lasting gold iridite plated finish
- Tig welded for the best quality welds
- 6.5 quart system capacity
- Uses stock Pontiac GTO pickup