Canton Racing Products is a name synonymous with high performance engine builds, and their products have been finding their way into cars from all over the world. They specialize in oil systems in particular, and they have just told us that they just launched three new oil pans and two overflow tanks to their vast assortment of performance components. Most notably, the Corvette oil pan that we have featured here on this page. All of the benefits and features are listed below via the official release we have just received from Canton.
SBC Early Corvette Oil Pan
Cantons new early Corvette crate engine pan is designed to replace the stock crate engine pan and make it easier to install a newer style engine in an older chassis. With increased oil capacity and better oil control then stock you can be assured of long engine life. This pan retains the dimensions of the original early Corvette oil pan for header, starter, and oil filter clearance.
- Single trap door baffle for oil control
- Increased oil capacity over stock crate pan
- 16 gauge construction
- Tig welded double leak tested
- Gold iridite plated finish for long lasting finish
- Rear sump design
- Designed to work with stock dipstick
- Convenient drain plug location
- Works with stock oil pumps and starter