Saturday is final qualifying for all classes and there are some nice and fast cars here this weekend. Quite a few racers double entered today in the Tremek true Street class and Drag Radial and All Motor having some very good runs.
Keep it locked here as we bring you all the excitement and action here on LSXtv!
- Mike Brown jumped way out front in Drag Radial improving eight tenths to a 7.092 @ 199.60 MPH taking overt the top spot from Essary, who also improved from a 7.60 to 7.43 @ 190.
- The order of All Motor is unchanged after two rounds with DeLaney and Massingill improving in ET. DeLaney is just ahead with an 8.376 @ 160 to Massingill’s 8.391 @ 162.
- Judson Massingill stepped up the SAM 1999 Camaro despite this crooked launch.
- Ronnie Hackelton proudly wears the number 3 this year after a good finish for the year end points in 2012. He has low ET and high MPH in 5th Gen Camaro running C/CAM.
- Thomas Calabrese is closest to his index with a 12.032 for G/CAM. He runs this 2010 Camaro SS out of Victor, New York.
Final Qualifying Results