Final List Of Pre-SEMA Competitors Selected For OUSCI
The list of the elites has been selected and narrowed down for this years Optima Ultimate Street Car Invitational (OUSCI) after SEMA. The only vehicles left to select would be the ten “Golden Ticket” winners, who will be chosen from the floors of SEMA in Las Vegas. So far, the plans are for 55 competitors to throw their cars around the course, test their driving and stopping skills, and to be the ultimate winner against all comers.
Now in it’s sixth year, the OUSCI has seen some big names and awesome cars over the years, and the list of entries has been getting even more interesting. We’ll see a Pantera amongst the ranks this year, and a few European entries as well.
The event will be held at the Spring Mountain Motor Resort Country Club in Pahrump, Nevada, about 55 miles from the SEMA trade show. Saturday will mark the start of the event, with the final 10 announced at the Optima booth at SEMA on Thursday.
The final, Pre-SEMA selection is below:
- Herb Adams (1977 Chevy Cheverra)
- Bob Benson (1972 De Tomaso Pantera)
- Betim Berisha (1985 Porsche 911)
- Richard Caleel (2012 Cadillac CTS-V)
- Lou Crukar (2009 Ford Shelby GT 500)
- Dave Eckert (1969 Ford Mustang)
- Troy Ladd (2014 Ford Mustang)
- Jason Overell (2013 Subaru WRX STi)
- Dave Stundon (2009 Ford Shelby Super Snake)
- Todd Treffert (2012 Mercedes SLS)
For a complete list – including images – of all entries, check out the Optima web site. As we mentioned earlier, tickets are on sale but they expect them to sell fast, and you can also check out the schedule of events if you plan to attend. The time is drawing near, so now is the time to put in your order and get ready to Rumble in Pahrump!