100 years have passed since the creation of Chevrolet. In that time we have seen some iconic and historic vehicles. With so much history of producing great vehicles, every Chevy enthusiast has their favorite Chevrolet. Now Chevrolet wants to know your opinion, what do you think is the greatest Chevrolet of all time?
Chevrolet’s website is now holding a small 4 round bracket to determine what you, the Chevy Enthusiast, consider the greatest Chevrolet of all time. Sixteen vehicles have been chosen to be in the competition and the results are determined by how many votes each car gets versus it’s competition. Some of the cars that made it in to the competition surprised us, but ten days are left for the first round of voting, so lets take a close look at the round one match-ups.
- 1957 Bel Air VS. 1962 Impala – Currently the ’57 is smashing the Impala 1346 – 400.
- 2009 Corvette ZR1 VS. 1964 Malibu – The ZR1 leads 1234 – 480.
- 2011 Volt VS. 1936 Suburban – We have to admit we are a little surprised that the Volt is even in the competition. But it currently is loosing 550 – 965.
- 1969 Camaro VS. 1912 Classic Six – Doesn’t seem like a fair fight for the 1912 Classic Six which is currently loosing 1623 – 136.
- 1963 Corvette Sting Ray VS. 1932 Deluxe Sport Roadster – The stingray is handing it to the roadster 1496 – 206.
- 1970 Chevelle SS VS. 2010 Camaro – This one is going to come down to the wire. The Chevelle leads 1064- 891.
- 1953 Corvette VS. 1969 K Blazer – Sorry, but the Blazer doesn’t stand a chance. 1291 – 323 in the Vette’s favor.
- 1948 Pickup – 1989 Pickup – The battle of the pickups aren’t that close as the ’48 leads 1272 – 304.
So there’s the round one match-ups. So make sure you log on to the website and vote for your favorites. The leave us a comment below and let us know which car you think will win. Which car do you think doesn’t belong, and what would you replace it with?