Breathless Performance Products‘ President, Ernie Francis Sr. practices what he preaches. Actively involved in racing from the time he owned his first car at 16 years old, a 1969 SS396 convertible Camaro pace car, Francis went on to join the SCCA as a racer.
It was from those beginnings that Breathless Performance Racing began. Capturing the Southeastern Championship for three straight years from 1987 through 1989, Francis put himself solidly on the racing who’s who list.
Accumulating over 80 trophies for racing, the Breathless Performance Racing team took on the challenge of winning a national title. Assembling the ST1 Track Warrior, Francis won the NASA Championship.
Francis and the team are currently racing in the SCCA and NASA with their custom built Titan powered SPO/ST1 C6 Z06 Street/Race car, which he says is “designed to run on the track yet still tame enough for the streets.”
Francis' office is wrapped in a roll cage with race gauges and safety nets.
Breathless Performance Products’ Z06 Corvette Track Warrior:
- 427 ci race built engine
- Custom Diamond Pistons- Billet Rods – Callies Crank
- Breathless Performance Products custom ported heads
- Breathless Performance Products Custom Cam
- LSXR Intake Manifold
- 100mm Throttle Body
- 2 Stage Scavenge Pump System
- LPE Oil Tank Mod
- Breathless Performance Products Twin Racing Oil Cooler System
- Vortex Ram Induction System
- Dewitts Custom Radiator
- Exedy triple disc clutch
- Breathless Performance Products Torque Tube Bushings
- RPM 4.10 Rear with Quaife limited slip unit
- Breathless Performance Products Long Tube Headers
- Penske 3 way Racing Coilover Shocks
- Poly Bushing on all suspension arms
- T1 Racing Sway Bars
- Brembo 6 piston 15″ racing brakes
- CCW race wheels w/Goodyear Slicks
- Full flat bottom undertray
- Rear race diffuser
- Side skirts
- Front splitter with extensions
- Pressure extractor hood
- 6 Point Roll Cage
According to Francis, “General Motors products, specifically Corvettes, and racing have always been in my blood, which makes a winning combination. With my expertise, we were able to develop a highly sophisticated Research & Development center and offer our innovations to the public.”
It’s clear that Francis believes in track testing new products prior to releasing them to the public for sale. We managed to get a closer look at the Z06 Track Warror at this years PRI tradeshow in Orlando, Florida.